Reporting to the Business Development Director, Healthcare, North America the Business Development Manager, Healthcare, North America holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient. The core objective of this position is to create and win enterprise as well as strategic sales opportunities within the Healthcare – vertical marketplace.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, build and execute comprehensive business practice for the Healthcare vertical
- Execute and complete all MBO’s assigned.
- Attend team conference calls and meetings as prescribed.
- Supervise and manage business unit resource – demo equipment, marketing budgets, travel budgets, or any other resources the company allocates.
- Create and execute assigned sector business plan, update and modify quarterly to reflect market changes/innovations and/or technology acquisitions.
- Create and execute marketing plans targeting the Healthcare vertical, including marketing campaigns, trade show events, sales tools and web resources, social media and customer interactions as approved.
- Work with and educate North American Sales Team members on how to engage with the Healthcare vertical effectively and with maximum results.
- Develop and maintain deep, meaningful relationships within the Healthcare vertical to include trade associations, affinity groups etc.
- Work with North American Sales Team on identifying key Healthcare vertical partners/end-users; equipping team with resources to quickly and effectively engage contacts in a manner that will result in our clients differentiation in the Healthcare vertical, market leadership, and subject matter expertise that will help close deals.
- Help in identifying trade associations, partnering opportunity, new business plans & objectives, and other creative market approaches to maximize impact of North American Sales Team efforts within the Healthcare vertical.
- Develop relationships within the Healthcare vertical that are relevant to security and surveillance and have the possibility of generating opportunity for our clients.
- Work to develop Healthcare vertical focused and related tools for the North American market.
- Identify “product gaps” that need to be addressed by Product Management in order to gain greater exposure/standardization in the Healthcare vertical market. Prepare regular reports and provide to your reporting line and Product Management on gaps and fiscal impact of gaps to our clients.
- Interface and work with 3rd party technology providers in the Healthcare vertical to develop relationships for technology integrations.
- Schedule regular engagements with key stakeholders in the Healthcare vertical market to maintain relationships and assigned opportunities relative to latest and greatest within our clients portfolio (Lunch and Learns, webinars, on-site meetings/demos).
- Attend trade shows and professionally participate in booth duty within the our clients booth at various marketing events as determined necessary.
- Develop annual budgets for the assigned vertical to include, trade show events, resources and marketing materials
- Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and track sales activities with all channels, end user and contractors using our clients Salesforce.com lead and project tracking software database. Update regularly.
- Develop standardized Healthcare vertical market presentations and sales tools for use by North American Sales Team outlining our clients value proposition within vertical.
- Compile data on competitive products and pricing and report it back to head office, maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings.
- Create a positive work environment and utilize team building skills with other team members and direct reports.
- Continuously provide feedback to Product Management around regulatory and/or IT requirements that impact our products ability within the Healthcare vertical (UL, Safety Act Certification, VMware Certification, etc.
- Provide monthly progress report(s) with following data:
- Monthly Bookings & QTD – YTD Bookings
- If we over-achieved, provide a short explanation of what drove us over the top. If we underachieved, please explain the factors.
- The Business Development Manager, Healthcare, North America, shall have the responsibility to cover the following territory / vertical:
o Healthcare market, North America
And any other areas/verticals/markets assigned from time to time.
- Frequent travel will be required during the execution of the duties of the Business Development Manager, Healthcare, North America.
- Our clients may allocate such additional or other duties of work as informed to the Business Development Manager, Healthcare, ___North America from time to time as necessary to meet the needs of the business of our clients.
|Job Category||Access Control, Healthcare, Video Surveillance|