Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Our client solves this with its proprietary AI platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation.
We are looking for a Client Account Director (“CAD”) to be based at a Major Retail Client’s HQ in Cincinnati. It needs to be a senior person with the experience of selling to big retail clients. Asset Protection and Fraud Detection experience is a plus.
• The Client Account Director (“CAD”) will be the Single Point of Contact for my client.
• The CAD will cooperate with Client’s AP teams throughout Client’s divisions
• The CAD will be embedded within the Client’s Business teams and will work closely with
Our clients Delivery Team to ensure projects and system installation rollouts are professionally managed
• The CAD will be working with Our clients teams dedicated to the Client and will ensure timely info flow and proactive advice
• The Client Account Director (“CAD”) will work closely with the Chief Sales Officer to manage the expectations of the Client with regard to business to business requirements and service level KPI’s
• The CAD will be the Client’s “on the ground ” go to person for day to day requests and issues
• The CAD will be responsible for the identification of new sales opportunities to place Our clients AI tech in different areas of the Client’s business and will be incentivized against this requirement
• The CAD will deliver regular performance reports to Client’s leadership
• The Client will ensure that Client sees value from retaining Everseen as a service provider
• Performing duties and responsibilities to the best of abilities in a diligent, trustworthy, businesslike, and efficient manner
• Showing competence and good work ethics within the areas of: communication and people skills; the ability to time manage a working day and to prioritize work resource to meet Client requirements; good technical understanding of Our clients product offering, features and functions
• 10+ years in a customer facing position such as CAD or Account Manager
• Seasoned, experienced manager with a retail background, able to gain quick respect. Ideally coming from AP/Supply Chain AP
• The CAD will be based at the client’s HQ in Downtown Cincinnati. Eventual relocation costs will be covered
• Having a comprehensive understanding of client needs and requirements and our services and AI portfolio
• Strong presentation skills at a senior level
• Compiling and maintaining detailed information on Client organizations, key decision makers and influencers
• Demonstrated success in leading retail clients’ accounts
• A true passion for delivering a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience
• Meeting and Exceeding annual targets and goals
• Forecast and track key account metrics (quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Being flexible with regards to hours of work, travel to meetings and participation in conference calls with Our clients offices in Europe. Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Listening , presentation and negotiation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills