· Sales coverage of current and new distributor accounts, locksmiths, end users (hospitals, schools, universities), integrators, and security dealers in the region.
· The successful candidate will have superior communication, organization and presentation skills.
· The RSM shall attend trade shows; teach seminars, schedule sales calls with the reps and distributors in their regions successfully selling our clients product lines.
· Development of relationships with all key decision-makers in your region.
· Learn the products technically and be able to sell and present the products with the ability to overcome objections.
· The ideal candidate will possess a successful track record of 5+ years of security industry sales experience and a hands-on, technical understanding of electronic security products.
· Previous experience in any of the following: Door Hardware Locking, Access Control, Standalone Electronic Locking, Wood & Metal Doors, Contract Hardware, Wholesale Locking Distribution, and the Independent Hardware Manufacturers Representative Industry.
· Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, ACT- Contact Management System.
· Aggressive self-starter.
· Security Industry knowledge including locksmith distribution.
· Great follow up skills.
· Travel requirements vary upon territory.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer an attractive employment package including: A competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation, personal time off, paid holidays, long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and career growth.
|Job Category||Access Control, Locks and Door Hardware|