Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promote and market their products and services within the assigned territory. The negotiation and closing
of sales and execution of contracts for sales is handled by the clients head office.
• Support the clients sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales
opportunities for the clients products and services.
• Support the Regional Sales Director and Senior Sales Director in establishing quarterly and annual sales
objectives for the assigned territory.
• Conduct sales calls, schedule local promotional work, and track sales activities with channel, end user and
distributor opportunities using the clients lead and project tracking software databases.
• Source, qualify, and manage: VADs (the clients Value Added Distributors), Integrators, and VARs (Value
Added Resellers). These must be proposed and reviewed with the Senior Sales Director and Regional Vice
President prior to signing.
• Provide information to prospective customers such as our pricing, terms of sales, and delivery methods.
• Provide basic technical guidance and product training to partners and end users to help them understand how
to use our products.
• Assist with the supervision of installations at end user sites, especially for key accounts, to ensure proper
commissioning of the system and satisfaction of customer expectations and requirements.
• Attend trade shows and other marketing events.
• Participate in the development of training materials for our products.
• Provide feedback about partner and end user requirements to the clients other departments to help develop
product improvements and new product releases.
• Maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings and compile data on competitive products and pricing
and report it back to the clients head office.
• Identify key surveillance market influencers in the territory, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to
them the superiority and utility of our solutions.
• The Regional Sales Manager shall have the responsibility to cover the following geographic territory: Assigned
• Frequent travel is required for the execution of the duties of the position. Therefore, the individual must have
their home base in a location that is cost-efficient for frequent travel and logistically practical to support the
|Job Category||CCTV, Video Surveillance|