Reporting to the Regional Sales Director , the Regional Sales Manager Norway will be a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about security solutions and is highly customer-focused and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Promote and market Our Clients products and services within the assigned territory. The negotiation and closing of sales and
execution of contracts for sales is handled by Our Clients head office.
● Support Our Clients sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for Our Clients products and services.
● Support the Regional Sales Director and Senior Sales Director North Europe in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned territory.
● Conduct sales calls, schedule local promotional work, and track sales activities with channel, end user and distributor opportunities using Our Clients lead and project tracking software databases.
● Source, qualify and manage: VADs ( Value Added Distributors), Integrators, and VARs (Value Added Resellers).
These must be proposed and reviewed with the Senior Sales Director North Europe and VP Sales EMEA prior to signing.
● Provide information to prospective customers such as our pricing, terms of sales, and delivery methods.
● Provide basic technical guidance and product training to partners and end users to help them understand how to use our
● Assist with the supervision of installations at end-user sites, especially for key accounts, to ensure proper commissioning of
the system and satisfaction of customer expectations and requirements.
● Attend trade shows and other marketing events.
● Participate in the development of training materials for our products.
● Provide feedback about partner and end-user requirements to Our Clients other departments to help develop product
improvements and new product releases.
● Maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings and compile data on competitive products and pricing and report it
back to Our Clients head office.
● Identify key surveillance market influencers in the territory, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to them the
superiority and utility of our solutions.
● Frequent travel is required for the execution of the duties of the position. Therefore, the individual must have their home
base in a location that is cost-efficient for frequent travel and logistically practical to support the territory.
● Our Client may allocate such additional duties for this position as informed by the Regional Sales Director from time to
time as necessary to meet the business needs of Our Client.
|Job Category||CCTV, Video Surveillance, VMS|