We are looking for an energetic Dutch and English speaking Technical Support Supervisor – Benelux to support our expanding Team. As a Technical Support Supervisor you will help our Benelux customers on site to resolve technical issues and provide training sessions regarding our products.
The future job holder will be leading a small team of Field Technical Support Engineers, providing them with the needed instructions and coaching them in their work.
The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge about video surveillance products and a proven track record within our industry. The base location for this role is Zoetermeer with frequent travelling within Benelux region. The Technical Support Supervisor is reporting to the Technical Support Manager.
- Introduce new product features to channel customers, help customers to select and configure products;
- Respond to customers inquiries; help and resolve technical problems on site;
- Provide technical training to staff of channel customers and help them to improve the technology level;
- Understand and consolidate customers’ demand for products; provide feedback to product department for product improvement;
- Cooperate with sales staff to analyze the practical needs of customers and provide a complete project plan;
- Provide a full range of project support, including but not limited to: bidding work, assist customers making tender documents, make tender proposals based on the required standards;
- Assist sales staff to manage and monitor the project status; forecast project risk and provide appropriate solutions;
- Coordinate resources and provide technical support;
- Maintain good relationship with third parties to establish mutual recommendations;
- Cooperate with the Sales and Marketing team members, in order to promote our technology, concept and the scope of our products to customers;
- Other duties as directed by the Technical Support Manager and the Country Manager Benelux.
- Bachelor graduate with a technical educational background
- Min. 3 years’ recent relevant working experience in the video surveillance industry
- Technical working experience in the electronic and / or mechanical field
- Good understanding of camera functionalities and structural drawings
- Experience in surveillance products would is a must
- Experience in leading a small team would be a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software applications
- Good intercultural communication and presentation skills
- A good proficiency of the Dutch and English language is an absolute must. French would be considered as an advantage.
|Job Category||CCTV, Video Surveillance|